I LOVE anything with peanut butter and as far as savoury goes, this is the most addictive dressing you will ever make. I literally can’t stop eating it with a spoon when I make it. The original recipe comes from Once Upon a Chef and I’ve adapted it to suit a Low FODMAP diet. The original has a strong garlic flavour to it- which is delicious- but alas, my tummy couldn’t handle it. I’ve been using garlic-infused olive oil in place of whole garlic and it gives a nice subtle garlic flavour to it. Garlicky or not, this dressing is to die for and I put it on everything.
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- a few dashes of salt
- 1 -inch piece of ginger, peeled and rough chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil or garlic-infused oil
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Throw all ingredients into blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment